This is my shirt. Please order it from me, and *not this fraudulent seller*.
This is one of many reasons I am in the process of creating these OFF from
CafePress. CafePress has thieves who run around and just sell your designs
on their site without any compensation. This, and the limitations of the
print size and stuff mean that I am in the process of moving to a new sales
site this summer.
Check out the magic eye shirts, too.

I have had these out there for over a year, but I was trying to respect the
community by not advertising here.   I will be contacting CafePress yet
again to submit a cease and desist to these guys for stealing and selling
MY SHIRT.

http://www.cafepress.com/thecourtjester

Dekatron shirts - http://www.cafepress.com/thecourtjester/11101119

Magic Eye Shirts - http://www.cafepress.com/thecourtjester/11101073