I've owned the gpsii clock for a number of years and built it from the kit.

Lately, I've noticed that the GPS lock light never comes on.  I thought
that the GPS board and/or the antenna had failed after so many years.  I
got pretty worried as this is my most favorite Nixie clock.  Some years
ago, Jeff sent me a new antenna.  I installed it to no avail.  I was using
a PVC pole mounted on the side of the house right outside the basement
where the clock is located.  I took the antenna down and laid it on the
patio contemplating what to do next.  After a while I glanced at the clock
and it was receiving GPS signals and displaying correctly once again.  It
appears that the wired PTZ camera I had mounted on top of the pole must be
interfering with the antenna.  It's time for a new mounting arrangement.

I have a couple of later small GPS modules that work well in my basement
workshop and they don't require an external antenna.  Has anyone
retrofitted a newer receiver to this clock?  I'm afraid the ability to do
this is not in my wheel house.

Is there anyone currently making completed or kit Nixie clocks with
built-in GPS?

Thanks,
Mort