Limited Liability Company. As I understand it, setting up a limited liability
company or corporation shields your personal assets. The LLC can be sued and
its assets taken, the table the two folding chairs, soldering iron etc. But the
owners personal assets are safe in most cases. I don't practice law, so do your
own research. LLCs are very common as I understand it for this reason.   Tim
Laing

Sent from my iPhone