Going back though previous posts I came across this one by Paul Parry -
Billington
Export <http://www.tube-and-valve-electronics.co.uk/> - the link he gave in
the thread has led to me locating 20 x CV5278 by Mullard and hopefully they
accept my offer on them. I like these tubes as they are ideal for the type
of clock I make
Will beat paying $126:22 on Ebay for a pair!

Much obliged, Paul, for the link to them.