With the parts order having arrived I was able to hook up the circuit
per my idea. It works exactly as I hoped it would. Thousands
(seemingly) of variations based on the settings of the pots. It
outputs a changing voltage right in the range of the intended VCO I
plan to have downstream. Initial testing mostly complete I can now
build up the VCO card and determine the best way to interface them. It
was a long week, this was a nice way to round out the weekend.

https://youtu.be/GGKjt8f74bw