From: Dalibor <dali...@farny.cz>
Date: 9/30/16  6:12 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [neonixie-l] Video: How the nixie tube is made

Hello!
It's been a couple of years since I found Neonixie forum at my hunt for nixie
tube related knowledge. It helped me to find a lot of information and has
connected me with many people who contributed to my "nixie tube resurrection"
project. What was a hobby project at the beginning has turned into a serious
fulltime work. I enjoy every day in the shop and would like to share the fun
with you.
link to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL4ElboiuA

Thanks for watching!
Best regads,