Hi Mitch,
I'd be interested in one of your boards for the Nixichron, if you still
have any left.

You mention in the other thread that you have used a much more traditional
setup for DST - which will be a saviour in itself, as the existing setup is
terrible if your DST parameters have changed from those that Jeff
predefined (and southern hemisphere adds another level of complication). Do
you know if your board exhibits the same issue with time zones east of UTC,
where the clock emits a constant beep on 01 January from 00:00 until it
reaches the time offset? I'm in South Australia (so southern hemisphere,
+9:30, with DST, making my offset +10:30 for New Year), and my Nixichron
beeps from 00:00 until 10:30 (and, from memory, only displays colons for
the duration) - obviously this means that I need to turn it off before
00:00 and can't turn it back on until after 10:30. I assume it can't handle
the fact that time seemingly in error, however it would hardly be an issue
if it just handled the condition silently!

Thanks in advance,
Scott.