Hello Michael,
thank you for sharing. I wonder if you already know which other nixie
models you will design the board for? And one request: would it be possible
to include in the zip file a jpg picture of the resulting board?

I do hope to design and release my own board for B5092/Z560M and alike, as
well as 6x IV-3, IV-6 and IV-22 VFD's.

Thanks,
Paolo

GQRP #12058 + http://www.paolocravero.tk + I QRP #476