Nick,

Do you know if the on-chip peripheral support in CCS is complete? I tried using a BeagleBone a few years back, but they had defined fewer than half of the MPU's I/O functions in the C libraries. I had to do a lot of low-level library rewriting to use timer 6, say, instead of timer 2, which was required by my application. I eventually gave up on it.

The Energia support for their ARM launchpads seems to be much more complete.