From: Manuel Azevedo <man...@azevedomail.net>
Date: Wednesday, 7 December 2016 at 15:30
To: "neonixie-l@googlegroups.com" <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Sync your clock using WiFi

Hi all,

There seems to be some issue with the login data in tindie and the link I’ve
sent won’t work.

You can order here for the moment:
https://www.tindie.com/products/mazevedo77/nwts-ntp-sync-over-wi-fi-for-nixie-clocks-kit/

You can use the above mentioned URL until tindie fixes this and posts the old
url:

https://www.tindie.com/products/Mazevedo/nwts-ntp-sync-over-wi-fi-for-nixie-clocks-kit/

Sorry for the confusion…

Regards,