Moderator - please help!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg P
  To: neonixie-l
  Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:06 PM
  Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: Posting personal information on this group.

  Nick,

  Thank you!  That was very inappropriate of Dieter to put my PERSONAL
information out there.  I have tried numerous times to resolve this privately.

  On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 12:04:49 PM UTC-5, Nick wrote:
    It is completely forbidden to post confidential personal information or to
make threats on this group, or indeed anywhere - it's considered extremely poor
netiquette and always has been. If there is a dispute between customers and
suppliers, deal with it offline, not here - the thread has been locked and the
personal information posts deleted.
    Moderators