I get that Jens, but eventually they will fail...maybe not in 10 or 20
years, but eventually they will de-gas...? I'm a believer in enjoying them
whilst you can...life is short. And hey, Dalibor is making new ones, so
it's all good!

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 1:05 PM, jb-electronics <webmas...@jb-electronics.de