Hand drawn. Hopefully you can read it. It is pretty straight forward:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-T582WyymsXk/WIalIt6h3yI/AAAAAAAAAew/ZoHipDNDNWk5VaiJOUWKcKticUzWM14OQCLcB/s1600/img20170123_19294668.jpg>

The rectangle on the left is a 4 channel level converter. I use this one
<https://www.addicore.com/Logic-Level-Converter-Bi-Directional-5V-to-3-3V-p/227.htm>
.

To program the ESP01 I use this FTDI board
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/112173559079?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT>

and this little dongle
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/111819907565?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT>
.