My battery capacity is only 120mAh which is about the biggest I could get
to fit my design, and it's re-chargeable. Circular enclosures are a bit of
a pain to fit stuff into.

I guess I could get more life out of the battery if I set the under voltage
limit lower in my code, but to be safe, I have it stop displaying the time
when the battery gets to 3.3v.

I haven't tested how waterproof my watch is yet. I designed it so it should
be pretty water tight. The bottom fits to the top with a small lip, which
was a nice snug fit when I finished machining, but after anodising, it is
an extremely tight fit. I was originally going to have a tiny o ring in a
groove, but I decided it was going to be too difficult to do in such a thin
wall. When I attached the front part of the watch to the back, I smeared a
small amount of Vasoline around the lip, just to help keep out moisture.
The glass is glued in, so should be water tight there and the micro USB
port on the back for charging has an o ring around it to keep out the water.

I don't plan on going in the water with the watch, (especially not surfing)
but I'm pretty confident it will be fine in the rain.

I don't have any external buttons on the watch so there ain't a chance of
water leaks there.

Just out of interest, to set the time you do...

Tip watch fully to the left for 3 seconds, then to right (within 1 second)
and hold it there for 3 seconds (but no longer than 6), then tip it fully
to the left again for 1 second.

The watches flashes the battery voltage (for example, 3.8v will be
displayed as 38)

The watch is then in setup mode. The watch is tipped left and right to move
through the basic menu and is tipped forward to accept.

If the watch is in the setup mode for more than 30 seconds without the
'accept' being used, it exits back to normal operation. This is in case you
somehow get into the setup mode by accident. I've tried to make it pretty
tricky to actually enter setup mode.

In the setup menu, you can only set the time and the date. I didn't bother
with a setting for viewing angle, as it's a one off watch for me and I have
hard coded where I want it to display the time.

Anyway, I've been wearing it now for 3 days with no problems. It's going to
be interesting to see how long the battery will last in real life
operation. I would like to think at least 2 weeks before it needs charging,
but as it only takes 1 hour to charge the battery, it wouldn't really
matter if it only lasted a week on a charge really.