Hi,

Finally finished messing with my GRA&AFCH arduino shield clock. The shield
is completely pre-assembled. However I re-wrote the software, added a WiFi
interface (to set the time and control the clock) and built the case (I
used pololu.com to get the acrylic cut). This was all new to me, so it was
a great learning experience. Next stop is to build my own clock from the
ground up, except maybe the PSU for now. Anyhow, here is a piccie:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-awVFp7Caths/WKr6UVI63lI/AAAAAAAAAfY/o0o9FUkXdHU8Lx1a0SrA9xdHMMgIIU-ywCLcB/s1600/IMG_1226.JPG>