Are you saying the helium from leaking balloon can damage these tubes? My kids
have a couple in the living room now.

Directed to the community at large:

I am in search of a spare set of tubes, is it recommended to buy tubes from
89-93ish? These have a lower failure rate?  Short of messaging sellers out of
the blue with this request I do not see these listed in that way (by dates).