Electronic Goldmine has lots of Geiger Counter kits and G-M tubes for sale,  Join their e-mail list and you get notification of new products and sales - at least monthly you will find a deal on radiation detecting kits or parts.

I have no relation to the company just a regular user.

Phil

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Dekatron42 <martin.forsb...@gmail.com>
Date: March 14, 2017 at 9:14 AM

So how should I do to properly test all old instruments and tubes that I buy to check that they are safe, free from harmful radiation, is there any reliable equipment that don't cost an arm and a leg that I can use at home?

I'm not particularly afraid but if there is an easy way to check then it might be a good idea.

/Martin