Agree, Pete is great to work with.    Very good customer service!

------------------------

Did you have a schematic to do the repairs on the Blue Dream?

Jeff

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Piano Forte
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:44 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: IN18 Blue Dream out-of-production until 2019

Thanks for the recommendations everyone - I actually reached out to Pete
shortly after the BD discontinuation news, and ordered his Spectrum 18 kit, PIR
and Case last week. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with - responsive,
accommodated special requests and provided a first-rate experience overall
during my first order with him.

I ended up losing a tube to gas leakage on my BlueDream, and I attribute it to
the rigid cup-style pin holders that stress the gas seal (1992/02 date code
tube failed after 10 months of service, even leaving it in the same location).
I am afraid to move the tubes around the BD, and Pete's design solves the pin
stress issues (also like the PIR shutoff feature).