Has anyone in the states got a long leaded IN-14 to "front" me?

I'm fixing another clock for a fellow, and I've ordered tubes, but they may
be weeks in coming. If anyone can send me a NOS IN-14 with long leads, I
will repay with a NOS tube plus postage & an extra $5.....upon their
arrival.

What's your experience with ordering tubes from Russia? Do they really take
as long as they claim to arrive? This transaction is saying mid May. USPS
tracking says they are en-route already.

If it's only a couple weeks I can wait.

Terry