Good news, I've searched for data by googling iv-29 in russian letters
(ив-29). The results are:
[image: 5403239.jpg]

It seems that grid is internally connected to anode (makes sense, however
it prevents from using it as a triode - yes, some people actually did that
and there was someone who build a radio receiver on VFD tubes).