Am Dienstag, 16. Mai 2017 02:57:03 UTC+2 schrieb I:

> From the way that reads God help us all, if they find out that Nixies DO
> contain Mercury, albeit a minuscule amount.  HOWEVER, ANY amount of mercury
> is forbidden on commercial airliners as far as I know.   Ira

You can have mercury in airplanes, unless its rated UN-XXXX. Since Ebay GSP
cannot know how much mercury is in there, they will take the save side and
say "its too high".
The Rules about dangerous goods are crap anyway!

I had a similar issue with UPS when shipping radioactive material. If a
package contains more than 1uCi of a selected material, its rated UN2910,
and they will not transport it. How ever, they do not care if you make 2
packaged to fall under 1uCi per package. They will land in the same
airplane, but its not a problem :) Stupid rules....

I hate GSP, since often they charge much for shipping, then only good about
GSP is that they charge import tax, and i don't have to pay the "customer
fee" from our postal inport service...