In the code as it stands, simple integer math is used, I.e. results are
truncated from their full real value. I had been considering widening the hour
indicator to two pins, so that it could be distinguished from the minutes
(seconds is easily distinguished because it moves faster). Dithering (or
anti-aliasing I guess) the hour hand would be an interesting challenge. The
likely downside is that it would be dimmer, although now I think about it that
might also be an interesting way  of providing a visual distinction between the
hands.