Hi Nick,

I did not know of the other two suppliers so thanks for the links. I think
that Billington have the most in Nixies from what I have seen so far
looking through the others. Colomor seem a bit expensive for their stuff.

Alic,

The list is all the Nixies and Dekatrons I could find searching the PDF
catalogue. Marting from Billington mailed me to say that the PDF catalogue
is about 90% correct as they have not had time to update it. I could
imagine that would be quite a job!