Have any of you MOD_6 owners measured the power consumption of the entire
clock ?

When I have 6 tubes running on my setup, it's around 25 watts (fluctuates
based on what's displayed).
With all segments on, for all 8 tubes, it's 45W. At idle (all tubes dark),
it's 4W.

I'm a bit disappointed at my overall inefficiency; after doing some
calculations there's about 8W that is getting wasted somewhere (as heat, of
course) in the power supply and I have yet to track it down.
(45W measured - 33W 'known' for nixies/drivers - 4W idle = 8W unaccounted
for).