But what if the NSA had radio transmitter and bug secretly planted in your
GPS module?

Just kidding when you mentioned the tinfoil hat. But...I've recently
finished reading the book about how the US and/or Israel undermined Iranian
nuclear enrichment program. One of the interesting things is, they
(NSA/CIA) do actually intercept electronic devices and plant so called
"implants" in them, which pretty much collect data (usually the "bugged"
device will be connected to the local network) and send it out over
specific radio frequency. The NSA then sets the antenna in the surrounding
buildings and receives it. This way admins looking through the local
firewall/intrusion prevention system logs can't detect any signs of data
extraction.

Dana nedjelja, 9. srpnja 2017. u 16:03:36 UTC+2, korisnik MichaelS napisao
je: