Thanks, I got everything working except I can't upload the firmware. It
complains that it can not use COM1, but yet at the bottom of the IDE it
clearly shows 'ATmega328P on COM1'. Serial ports config show nothing to
choose from.

I am using Windows 7 and I installed the drivers for the usb from the
Audrino folder, but it didn't like the driver to much. It shows unknown
device afterwards.