Before you fab it, you might want to put some protection between gate &
source to prevent ESD damage since this is a separate PCB and wont have the
benefit of surrounding circuity until after it's connected. A large
resistor (10meg) across C1 will keep C1 discharged. It's not entirely
obvious, but C1 is actually a good form of ESD protection, because it can
absorb a fairly decent amount of energy before Vgs rises above a safe level.

The human body model (HBM) for ESD testing is 100pF. If I did my math
correctly, a 2kV zap at the input terminals would only produce about 100mV
across the gate-source *assuming C1 has low inductance and low ESR*.

For the output terminal, there's a parasitic diode in the MOSFET to protect
from positive zaps. To protect from negative zaps at the output, I think a
reverse-biased diode from Vload to GND would work.