are the digit faces clean or marked. do they light up properly.   if they were cheap enough ( less than a dollar apiece - I got 25 from a Kijiji seller for $1 each Canadian with local pick up that were all new !) I wouldn't worry too  much about the sides.

MTCW  Phil

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Ben Pye <b...@curlybracket.co.uk>
Date: October 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM

I recently picked up some IN-12As to use in a future project off eBay, advertised as NOS. They are with a variety of date codes/OTK marks which was a little strange. Additionally some of them appear to be marked, one has a small amount of red paint, another, what appears to be some sort of glue. On a couple the printed markings are somewhat worn off. I have attached images of some of the questionable tubes. Do these look like they are actually used to you?

Thanks,
Ben.