On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 9:20:21 AM UTC, SWISSNIXIE - Jonathan F.
wrote:

> I'm bidding on this auction... I mainly want XN-12 for collection, so  if
> i win the auction, i offer two of the XN12 to the group for trading or a
> fair price.
>
> Vice versa, if anyone out of the group gets this auction, i would be very
> interested to buy or trade a XN12 for my collcetion!

I don't have any XN-12's, but do have XN-13's with copper mesh if that is
of any interest. They appear to be NOS - if you want one for your
collection, you would be welcome. David.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Y41cmWRiHzI/WfYTAIem81I/AAAAAAAAACk/TR6FZR7sNfwAfTE4pVmw95SBXBqJ_V7iQCLcBGAs/s1600/xn13.jpg>