This is a bit insane. I understand that this tube is rare and all, but as
this is just a single of unknown properties (it might have gas composure
resulting in short life) I can't think why would anyone buy it - with that
money, you could buy a set of 6 Z568Ms!
If this thing ends up being sold for this money, I'll have to consider
selling all my "rares".

BTW. This doesn't necesarely have to be Z568M early version, curved 6 and 9
suggest that it is indeed a Z568M ancestor, however digit 4 is not
big-tube-RFT-like. Z568M and Z566M use a 4 with vertical line not connected
to top point. Their smaller tubes used the "closed" version. (Z590M breaks
the trend with curved "6" and "9" again).