I've checked the driving circuit before posting with oscilloscope and there
is absolutely nothing incorrect visible up to MMBTA92s collectors. I've
taken photos of the bases of PNP transistors - the signal is clean, as
visible below:
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e7kYKgtZ5g0/WmDgB921u-I/AAAAAAAAC4k/MnGzGEuIcqoi4-QkLHEddY0fCnSVnM5MQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180118_184655%255B1%255D.jpg>

There are only three channels shown, because I've actually shorted
something while soldering pieces of wire to the bases, so one of the
transistors ended up its life in a spectacular and loud way :) and I can't
find the bag with more of these. So I desoldered it.
So, if there was a problem with capacitive coupling between wires leading
to the board, some loose connections or capacitive coupling, it should be
visible in here. All the bad stuff happens INSIDE of the MMBTA92s.
This is the signal at anodes of the tubes:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Sv6-DkDwlzk/WmDg1enXQCI/AAAAAAAAC4s/UJbkcWqalqAnD9EcIRJqnA2AS_Um-IHbQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180118_185202%255B1%255D.jpg>

As you can see, there is no glitch while the channel with removed PNP
transistor should be on, so it again narrows the problem to PNP transistor
- if any other part of the circuit would be the one creating glitches, the
glitch would happen at this time as well.
I've also added 10nF decoupling directly to HV input pins of my PCB, with
no effect. Noise on HV rail is about 30mVpp and doesn't look like it is
correlated with switching frequency.

I'm starting to think that I might have received a bad batch of transistors
or they are just counterfeit - which would be sad news, because I consider
the supplier (TME) as rather reliable.