From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of GastonP
Sent: 23 January 2018 13:13
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: Nixie driver chips

Hi Andrew...
   Here is a link to a place where a piece of the datasheet is.

http://radiocom.dn.ua/image/data/pdf/SN755870.pdf

Be patient as it takes some time to load it.
Regards
   Gaston

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 8:14:08 AM UTC-3, andybiker wrote:

Does anyone have any data on SN755870 and sn755881 ?
I can find a pinout and that's it.
These chips seen cheap and readily available new or from old TVs
Cheers,
Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1d31cd2f-67b7-4306-ac50-096b3c51922f%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1d31cd2f-67b7-4306-ac50-096b3c51922f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>