I agree. I see nothing wrong with using Arduinos - they opened hardware up
to a huge audience, including me, and they continue to enable rapid
prototyping. Perhaps we could carry on this 'discussion' in other threads,
though I suspect it is a religious thing with no specific conclusion to be
drawn.

In the meantime, it would be good to bring the thread back to the
creativity shown in the video.