Hi Nick-

I'm in the US, but have ordered from Pimoroni in your neck of the woods
before.  I love their stuff in general (they have a ton of cool Pi hats!),
and believe their prices in GBP are pretty close to the USD prices here
($10USD).  They may be a bit higher with VAT but shouldn't be anywhere near
double:

https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/raspberry-pi-zero-w

They're a great bit of kit for the price.

Best,
Dylan