Bling is good...
Can always turn it off.  It's all about options and choices.
-------- Original message --------From: Paul Andrews <p...@nixies.us> Date:
3/5/18  10:26 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: status of original Weisling FLW kit design? Clone
kits? Software?
With added bling - I know some folks don't like underlighting, but I love it:

I glued an ATTiny85 to the board dead-bug style, hooked it into ground and +5V
(pre-super cap) and wired in four neopixels. I also added an ISP header for the
ATTiny, because I know I will be messing with it:

BTW Pete, any chance I could get my hands on the source code?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/4215f05a-dfdf-40b0-a5be-9355c5f84e3f%40googlegroups.com.