2AS2A?

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Terry S
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 11:48 AM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Need tubes (not nixies)

I'm trying to fill the slots in my drug store tube tester. Through some lucky
finds and some gracious donations, I've filled over 200 of the ~400 slots.

Here is my list: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwUiE-766SEkN0otQk9pVGo0TmM

These are mostly otherwise useless TV tubes. Accepting donations. I pay
shipping.

Thanks

Terry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/22c52d96-b709-4269-a8f5-c46158022faa%40googlegroups.com