Hi All;

I experimenting with a 24Hr 6 digit Nixie clock. This will have 56 active
digits and be driven with this transistor matrix operating as a current
sink.
Question 1:
Of course there can be 60 digits with the 6 Nixies, but only 56 would ever
be lit.
Or the any Poisoning problems associated with the 56 digits even though 4
digits will never be active?
Question 2:
This current sink array can only drive 1 digit at a time. So the circuit
must be multiplexed between the 6 Nixies and drive the digits each with 6
times the current for 1/6th the time. Do the Nixies have any problems doing
this? Shorter life? Increased poisoning perhaps?

BTW, the I'm running MicroMite Basic on a 28 pin PIC32MX170F256B processor.
This is a wonderfull micro a so interactive when testing code.

Thanks!
redrok