This is not the turn ratio. The person who wrote that text measured DC
resistance... so 260 is resistance ratio, which is a pretty useless
parameter. Both windings are most likely wound with different wires
(thicker for low voltage side, the thinnest possible on secondary).
What you need to do to determine turns ratio is to plug one side of the
transformer to a known AC source and measure secondary.
Due to unknown inductance I would not recommend using mains voltage, as
people can do when identifying turns ratio of an output transformer for
valve amplifiers.

However, you might not need to know the turns ratio at all. I would use
some low voltage, low duty cycle PWM at about 50-100kHz (practically any
microcontroller is capable of delivering that) and just look how much
voltage there is on the output, which would give a starting point in
designing the supply.