-------- Original message --------From: Stef de Korte <langestefa...@gmail.com>
Date: 23/04/2018  19:13  (GMT+00:00) To: neonixie-l
<neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] PCB fabricator
recommendations/comparisons?
I also use JLCPCB, received my first order today. Very cheap, very high quality
boards. Tested fully functional. Would definitely recommend!

Op maandag 23 april 2018 20:02:14 UTC+2 schreef bani:I use jlcpcb. 4 days from
china to seattle. Extremely low cost boards, and

if you use their partner lcsc.com you get incredibly cheap components too.

-Dan

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018, 'Grahame' via neonixie-l wrote:

> Hi

> Yet another alternative! I have been using Gojgo in China and OSHPARK.

> http://www.gojgo.com/store/pcb/pcb-quote.html

> OSHPARK seem to beat everyone with low quantity, small boards. By the time

> you get up to above about 50mm x 50mm I find other manufacturers like Gojgo

> and ones mentioned by others get cheaper.

> Gojgo was recommended to me by a friend in the USA who runs an electronics

> design and assembly company (he has his own SMT assembly lines located in the

> USA) and uses Gojgo for his products. I can say that their board quality,

> silkscreen, SS stencils are all very good. They mill odd shapes and slots can

> be plated if you tell them so. Standard turn round is fast and the longest

> step always seems to be the shipping. For large orders, I tend to wait until

> I have several boards ready to minimise the shipping overhead per board and

> the fixed part of the UK import duty fee. They've made 1, 2 and 4 layer

> boards for me. They do place their own ident in the silkscreen annoying as it

> is. The only limitation I have found is that they don't do a matt black

> solder mask. But $17 for an aluminium framed SS stencil I find is an amazing

> price.

> Hope this helps

> Grahame

>> On 21 Apr 2018, at 13:35, Paul Andrews <pa...@nixies.us

>> <mailto:pa...@nixies.us>> wrote:

>>> Hi,

>>> I've been using OSHPark to have my designs made up, and they are great,

>>> but I figure I should try a few other manufacturers and recently went to

>>> look at pcbway. So I am wondering if anyone has experience of OSHPark and

>>> any other manufacturer (but particularly PCBWay), and could give me some

>>> idea of what to Watch out for when trying to move from OSHParknto someone

>>> else.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/8c5e4273-c111-463b-86b8-bcfa9dd9e464%40googlegroups.com.