1DP1 1 inch CRT. Its a ONE, not an "I" (eye) as the first character.

Standard CRT numbering system, where the first numeral, is the rough
diameter, in inches, the 3rd character, is always a "P", and the number
after the "P", is the phosphor type. P1 is green. P4 would be white.

I have a 1CP1, and a 1EP1 in my tube stash.

More data, on the tube in the eBay listing:

https://www.radiomuseum.org/tubes/tube_1dp1.html

http://tubedata.milbert.com/sheets/084/1/1DP1.pdf