Yeah, all the kit was working before being parted out... It is a 10 pin
connector, as seen in the pic - I have had similar CRT control boards
before too, often just with wires soldered to the PCB edge connector pads.
I guess they must of become fairly standardised towards the end of the CRT
era.

Ira mailed suggesting its similar to a Fluke 1722A display, and I agree -
though that has a nice standard green phosphor.