Wow nice looking clocks.  Thanks for the tip. They have NL-841 version as well.
 I have some of those tubes too I didn't know what to do with.  Can't hurt to
try one.  I like seeing how they built them inside too anyhow.  I like some of
the newer stuff with surface mount components so they're thinner.  GPS is nice
but ntp is better and really cheaper.  Once a clock has WiFi... why not?

I've got another project a six tube Dalibor tube clock I'm interested in
working on using vfdclock guy Jing Jing's new clock board.  I've been waiting
for something like that... The board is really really thin.  He says he's
working on a case for it now but I'm putting something besides laser cut
acrylic on something that nice.  I've stayed away from buying z568x tubes since
I'd rather give Dalibor the business and his tubes are cheaper, nicer, and new.
 It's a goal of mine.