Have you got any of your ITS1A Clock boards or though of ever doing them again
too?  After reading everything about thyratrons and your experience now I gotta
have one too.  I like your site and your philosophy.  The open source aspect is
100% legit Paul.  I like neopixel in the pic... It looks good like that on the
18.  I can't stop thinking about those colors on the side angles from the
thyratrons...