These are nice but large and suitable for IN-18 and such.  The original request
was for small nixies... Jeff
-------- Original message --------From: martin martin <mcvei...@gmail.com>
Date: 4/27/19  6:58 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: neonixie-l
<neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: Tube/bulbs for colon
separators? Now this is much
better!https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIXIE-Tube-Clock-Colon-Separator-middle-dot-comma-dash-For-IN-18-NIXIE-TUBE-ERA/131699775664?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649On
 Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 8:07:11 AM UTC-7, Jasper C. wrote:What are my
options for colon separators to use in a nixie clock?  I'm looking for
something that works with small tubes, say GR10M/U or even better, IN-17s.I
know there's the INS-1, but it does still seem a little big.  I also know Yan
has some 3mm neon bulbs on his store, but are those a good match to
nixies?While I'm at it, are there any equivalent tubes (colon separators) for
VFDs?Thanks!