I've got my set of tubes ready 2 go!  The pics looks awesome Grahame!
Finding the base 12 tubes is a little more difficult but the tubes aren't
that expensive at all considering what they are and their size... they're
from a very special time in computing history!  The dekatron was the memory
for storing numbers.

A little of that history...

*Harwell computer*, later known as the *Wolverhampton Instrument for
Teaching Computing from Harwell* (*WITCH*)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harwell_computer

Here's a video of the reboot of the "WITCH" computer that used two types of
dekatrons after it was restored and put back together after years of
storage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgc8ksstyg

And here's semi shaky video of exercising the dekatrons on the WITCH to
clean off the cathode poisoning on the cathodes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF8CnG7ee-A

 Dekatrons played and important role in atomic and other research... a
pretty momentous time during our computing history 4sure!

Bill