Fine.  Now I have nixie envy.  Thanks a lot. Jeff
-------- Original message --------From: Nicholas Stock <nickst...@gmail.com>
Date: 5/29/19  8:37 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com Subject:
Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Someday I may have enough for a clock like Michael B.
built ported and polished rack mount style... Size comparison....:-)Sent from
my iPhoneOn May 29, 2019, at 18:08, lokna...@gmail.com wrote:Seeing him working
on his tubes is the greatest mad scientist lab experience. I hope he will do a
similar video for the large tube once the process is perfected.Sent from my
iPhoneOn May 29, 2019, at 17:46, Bill Notfaded <notfad...@gmail.com> wrote:Here
is that pic...<2018-09-27-134534.jpg>

<2018-09-27-134534.jpg>