I'd read here about Dalibor and his tube making business but never realized
what a magnificent tube he makes.  Last week I watched his YouTube video
about making tubes.  And then I saw the YouTube unboxing of the 6 tube
clock he makes.  I ordered his 4 tube clock and his 6 tube clock.  The 4
tube clock will be here this coming Tuesday.  I can't wait to get both of
them here and running!