From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of J Forbes
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 11:50 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: What does your shop look like?

Time to do some work to this car, it's signed up to go on Drag Week in
September. The electronics stuff doesn't take up much room, so I work on it
wherever I feel like at the time...kitchen table, dining room table, office
desk, shop work bench, floor, etc.

stuff in the shop: brake, lathe, mill, TIG, MIG, and torch welders, etc. Plus a
Tek 535A.

shop.jpg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b1001877-822f-40f7-bb2f-555136caa105%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b1001877-822f-40f7-bb2f-555136caa105%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>