COOL!!!
But doesn’t get too for your wrist ...??

/Magnus

From: Remco
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 3:19 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] What do you guys think of my homemade Nixiewatch?

Hi guys,

The last year or so I was doing a hobby project of a nixiewatch. I was
wondering what you guys think of it.

I got inspired for the case by Craig Smith from this post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/neonixie-l/RINs0RbaYB8

It features:

- Two small nixie tubes of type z5900m.

- Accurate real time clock.

- Calculations showed that 350 hours standby time was easily achievable.

- Bluetooth for controlling settings and setting the time of the watch as well
as seeing the battery status.
- Some Bluetooth settings include: Animation On/Off, Manual or accelerometer
triggering of tubes, background led On/Off. Programmable button for seeing
temperature of battery      percentage.

- Accelerometer for triggering the tubes when wrist is turned

- 300 mAh battery.

- Powerfull microcontroller.

- Ultra low power microcontroller.

- RGB led for multiple purposes.

- Battery gas gauge IC for accurately monitoring the battery state.

- micro USB for charging the battery.

- One multi direction button for triggering, Bluetooth connection and a
programmable button for temperature reading or battery status.

- CNC milled housing from Aluminum.

- Plexiglass window for protection

- Bluetooth phone application.

- Optional time synchronization via WiFi.

- Optional Vibration motor to indicate smartphone notifications like Whatsapp,
Facebook, Snapchat, SMS...

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från
Avast.