This echoes my philosophy - my DropBox is ephemeral - when I'm gone (btw nothing planned) the box will disappear. That is why encourage everyone to keep their own copies. But then we also need a document repository (or several repositories) someone that people can use to retrieve documents. I doesn't hurt to use Google as one of the repositories to start and then have copies.

Just my 6 pennies worth.

Grahame